Epic Oriental Street Eats
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO WOULD LOVE THIS ARTICLE? SHARE IT!
A fun and relaxed way of eating. This special selection of hand held food will please your taste buds and tummies.
Within these recipes are dozens of techniques, methods, skills and kitchen wisdom. These are guaranteed to increase your knowledge and inspire you to create other Asian style dishes.
- Make Chinese Black Bao Dough AND Manderin Pancakes from scratch
- Masterstock poached chicken
- Make a chilli sauce using black fermented beans for a unique Chinese flavour
- Make a rustic French chicken liver pate
- Cook pork belly and create crispy crackle
- Learn how to make quick pickles
- Roast 5-spice duck
- Make fresh plum sauce
Great ideas for gatherings, parties, picnics and family meals. All components are made from scratch. You’ll cook with beautiful fresh WA produce, free range chicken and local pork.
This class is an exciting explosion of flavours and textures. Delicious, cult street snacks to be eaten with plenty of serviettes on hand!
Included in this class
- Chinese Black Bao, Masterstock Chicken, Fermented Black Bean and Sweet Chilli Sauce, Red Cabbage, Cucumber
- Vietnamese Banh Mi, Pate, Pork Belly, The Best Pork Crackling, Quick Pickled Vegetables
- 5 Spice Peking Duck, Plum Sauce, Mandarin Pancakes, Sesame, Cucumber and Spring Onions
Listen to what clients are saying… What to Expect and FAQ Terms and Conditions