DO NOT ATTEND IF FEELING UNWELL.
IF COUGHING OR SNEEZING DURING CLASS,
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.
To re-open our live cooking classes for the remainder of 2020, new Terms and Conditions are now in place.
We appreciate your understanding that this pandemic has created a situation where our plans for the future Matters of Taste have had to be expedited.
Live cooking classes re-commence on 4th July.
There is a comprehensive schedule until our final class on 19th December 2020.
Don’t be concerned though, we’re not disappearing!
You’ll be able to access all our teaching from our virtual cooking school, The Cooks Collective.
Rest-assured, there will be many wonderful times coming up ahead. All sorts of exciting plans are being developed for you to continue your cooking journey with our Matters of Taste team.
Meantime, here’s some information about attending classes in our kitchen from now until 19th December 2020.
MAKING A BOOKING from 15th June onwards.
- COVID-19 CREDIT NOTES If you have a credit note voucher issued because your class was postponed due to COVID-19 please redeem from this link. Credit Notes cannot be redeemed through Matters of Taste’s website.
If you’d prefer to do a straight exchange using your class credit for 2 years membership for The Cooks Collective (valued at $192) contact us to arrange.
- GIFT VOUCHER – redeem by booking here as usual. If your voucher expired between 18th March and 15th June, please contact us before booking.
- REGULAR BOOKING – paying by credit card? Book here.
- Please note, TRANSFERS and REFUNDS are not offered during the remainder of 2020.
COVID-19 HYGIENE REQUIREMENTS
We ask all participants to respect others and use common sense so we can assure, to the best of our ability, everyone feels safe in our kitchen.
- DO NOT ATTEND IF FEELING UNWELL. IF COUGHING OR SNEEZING DURING CLASS, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing to the best of your ability. Please respect others personal space during class.
- If attending with friends and you’d prefer not to social distance, please let us know on arrival.
- On arrival and throughout preparation, leave phones with personal belongings under the table at your allocated place. Feel free to use to take photos once group cooking segment of class has finished.
- Wash hands before commencing working with food and during class at frequent intervals. Try to avoid touching your face or scratching an itch!
- Preparation tables have been arranged to maintain appropriate distance from others.
- Our premises hygiene and cleaning measures follow Government and AHIfA requirements and are maintained to our already high standard.
- All staff have undertaken Australian Hotels Association Hygiene Course as per Government requirements.
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS?
If you are unable to make it to your class for whatever reason (including illness or change of work commitments) you are welcome to send someone in your place. Sorry, but we cannot administer changes to class bookings due to business restriction reasons brought about by COVID-19.
We are trying our best in these difficult times but have to set parameters to work with so we can continue to be in the position to offer classes.
Any further questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist where reasonably possible.